Turn your run-down, wooden furniture into a refreshing work of art that enhances your decor.
- The time taken will depend on the size of the furniture
- Allow at least 2 hours between coats.
Here's what you're going to need:
- Taubmans®Endure Interior Walls in your chosen colour
- Taubmans® 3 in 1 Prep Primer Sealer Undercoat
- Paint bucket
- Low tack painters tape
- Angled sash paintbrush
- Medium sized paint brush
- Paint roller – mid nap (9mm - 12mm)
- Extension pole
- Paint tray
- Drop cloth
- Top of Form
- Choose a colour scheme for your nursery. Check out our tips on painting the perfect nursery before you begin. Use our paint calculator to make sure you have enough paint on hand.
- Consider singling out a wall to paint a feature wall or mountain mural to make the nursery a more creative space.
- Place the drop cloth on the floor and tape off the trim with low tack painters tape to protect the room from paint splotches.
- Clean all the surfaces to be painted. If the walls have been previously painted and the paint is in good, clean condition, they may not need a primer. Unpainted plasterboard, bare wood, and painted surfaces in poor condition should be primed. Apply Taubmans® 3 in 1 Prep Primer Sealer Undercoat with a roller on large areas and use the brush for cutting in smaller and hard-to-reach areas.
- Using Taubmans®Endure Interior Walls in your chosen colour, paint around the ceiling, windows, trim and outlets with the angled brush.
- For the walls, use the roller attached to an extension pole.
- Allow the paint to dry for at least 2 hours and then apply a second coat using the same method.
- With the paint still wet, remove the painter’s tape. Once the paint has dried, remove the drop cloths.
- Open any windows and doors to allow the room to ventilate adequately.